| Fur Elise: mother of five. You can almost see J.L. getting a licking from Mom. Others are: Pierre, Sprinkles, Scout, and Paula (top-right) |
The Mountain Is Not Yet Ascended: The King And His People As The Nations
Rage In Psalms 25–33 (Part 5)—Psalm 28 And Prayer For Justice
-
“I would not wish that on my worst enemy.” We say this when we consider
something truly catastrophic befalling someone. We think this situation
would be so...
20 hours ago


5 comments:
Kitten caboodle?
Very cute. I'd be tempted to get a cat except the bunnies wouldn't approve.
My cats would approve of a bunny showing up here. (Fur Elise's kittens are grown up now - we kept 3). We have had a couple of sad incidents with some local wild cotton tails.
I've heard of domestic buns bonding with cats and dogs and even intimidating them, but I don't think predators ever lose their hunting instinct. I wouldn't want to take the chance.
Yes, and there is something about being exposed to an outdoors environment, even for a short time, that seems to revive that instinct.
Post a Comment