What is man, that Thou art mindful of him, and the son of man, that Thou visitest him?
What is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul; or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
The Mountain Is Not Yet Ascended: The King And His People As The Nations
Rage In Psalms 25–33 (Part 5)—Psalm 28 And Prayer For Justice
-
“I would not wish that on my worst enemy.” We say this when we consider
something truly catastrophic befalling someone. We think this situation
would be so...
7 hours ago




2 comments:
Amen! Reminds of this question from a hymn:
"O who am I that for my sake my Lord should take frail flesh and die?"
Amen, Pilgrim Mommy. And this from Isaac Watts:
Alas! And did my Savior bleed,
and did my Sovereign die!
Would he devote that sacred head
for such a worm as I!
Post a Comment